American Standard Air Conditioners
With the American Standard Home Comfort System, each component is manufactured with performance and reliability built right in. When the outdoor unit is matched in size and SEER rating with the indoor unit, you can enjoy the highest system efficiency possible.
Premium Comfort: High Efficiency Cooling and Enhanced Comfort For Your Home
- Spine Fin™ Coil is constructed of thousands of tiny spines bonded to continuous all-aluminum refrigerant tubing, which provides more surface area, adding greater heat transfer capabilities and more effectiveness over time.
- Two-speed fan motor operates quietly so noise levels are kept to a minimum. The fan motor on the Allegiance 14 offers even quieter operation and conserves energy for greater efficiency.
- Steel louvered panels are designed to protect the coil from leaves, hail and damaging elements.
- Baked-on paint coating on the louvers won’t scratch and prevents rust and corrosion.
- Durabase™ basepan is made from a durable composite material that won’t crack, warp, corrode or rust.
- Easy-Sess™ service access panels protect all electrical and refrigerant controls with a side panel that can be quickly removed for installation or service.
- Duration™ compressor is the heart of the system. With an oversized, heavy steel outer shell, an epoxy-sealed heavy duty motor, and a unique valve design, our compressors will stand up to the harshest elements for years to come.
- SermaGuard™ rust resistant screws resist against rust and corrosion.
- Compressor sound insulators reduce noise for quieter operation.
- Energy Star® qualified products. The Allegiance 14 exceeds the minimum efficiency designated by the EPA for Energy Star® recognition.
- Quite operation
- Low energy consumption
- Weather resistant, safe and durable
- Attractive, streamlined design
- backyard safe
- Consistent performance year in and year out
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor & coil
- 5-year limited warranty on all other parts
- optional extended warranties available for 10-year parts and labor coverage (ask for details)
A Word About SEER Ratings
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio and is a standard measurement of air conditioning efficiency established by the U.S. Department of Energy. SEER is important because it is a good indicator of energy use. In other words, the higher the SEER, the more you can save on your energy bills.