BARD High Efficiency Packaged Air Systems
Engineered to provide advanced air conditioning efficiencies, the Bard Packaged Air Conditioner is the economical choice for home comfort. So economical in fact, it offers SEER ratings up to 13.0, exceeding mandated Federal Energy Efficiency Standards. Featuring a unique over & under design, one of the few products of its kind to do so, it provides an exact replacement for your retrofit needs. This, in turn, saves you time and money. The Bard Packaged Air Conditioner is a self contained system with all components located in one compact cabinet. An outside installation, it provides quiet operation and requires no inside space.
Superior quality is built into every Bard Packaged Air Conditioner, ensuring long life and dependable performance. An example of this quality is the Copeland® Scroll™ Compressor bringing improved efficiency to this packaged product. What’s more, its durable cabinetry is handsomely finished with a baked-on polyester enamel. For high efficiencies and a solid design promising years of exceptional operation, the Bard High Efficiency Packaged Air Conditioner is the product of choice.
- Powerful fan motor for quiet air movement and effective heat exchange
- Copeland® Scroll™ Compressor for maximum energy efficiency
- Heavily insulated cabinet for sound absorption and increased efficiency
- High and low side gauge ports standard for easier maintenance
- Five minute compressor time delay for short cycle protection
- Baked-on textured enamel paint for the prevention of rust, cracks and peeling
- 12 and 13 SEER units feature a variable speed (ECM) motor that provides super high efficiency, low sound levels and soft start capabilities