Intertherm Packaged Air Conditioning
Exclusively made for your Manufactured Home.
Given our history and dedication to the manufactured housing industry, it is easy to see why most new manufactured homes are built with our heating systems, and when applicable, are equipped with our cooling systems too. You can rely on your Intertherm expert to make your home more comfortable with AireCare® electronic air filters, digital thermostats and other manufactured home accessories.
It’s a comfort to know that Intertherm is made for your manufactured home, and it’s a comfort you can feel.
10 or 12 SEER packaged air conditioner offers maximum efficiency and system dependability for your manufactured home. The more you learn about our manufacturing process, the more you’ll see that no other heating and cooling manufacturer compares to Intertherm’s product quality – quality made possible through Demand Flow Technology. While other companies test products at random, we use 100% computer-automated testing on every Intertherm product to eliminate human error in the final analysis of product quality. We are the only heating and cooling manufacturer to be DFT certified.
Features & Benefits available on Both 10 & 12 SEER Efficiency Models:
- Compact footprint and low profile make the unit easy to install and transport.
- Unit is self-contained and installed on the outside of your manufactured home so it won’t occupy additional living space inside your home.
- Intertherm coils are designed to optimize heat transfer and increase durability and reliability.
- Plastic-coated grille and plastic mesh hail guard protect coil from damage from extreme weather and flying debris.
Features and Benefits exclusive to the Extra-High Efficiency model:
- State-of-the-art scroll compressors on select 12 SEER models improve efficiency for economical comfort.
- The compressor has a 10 year standard warranty.
Extend your standard 1-year parts and labor warranty to 5 or 10 years under our Watchdog Protection Plan. If you ever sell your home, the protection plan is transferred to the new owner at no cost.