Miller Packaged Air Conditioners & Heat Pump
Exclusively made for Your Manufactured Home
While there are many choices when considering air conditioners, few are designed and tested specifically for use in manufactured homes.
A Miller 10 or 12 SEER packaged air conditioner offers maximum efficiency and system dependability for your manufactured home.
The more you learn about our manufacturing process, the more you’ll see that no other heating and cooling manufacturer compares to Miller’s product quality – quality made possible through Demand Flow Technology™. While other companies test products at random, we use 100% computer-automated testing on every Miller product to eliminate human error in the final analysis of product quality. We are the only heating and cooling manufacturer to be DFT certified.
Miller is a household name in the manufactured housing industry, with over 75 years of experience. Given our history and dedication to the manufactured housing industry, it is easy to see why most new manufactured homes are built with our heating systems, and when applicable, are equipped with our cooling systems too. You can rely on your Miller expert to make your home more comfortable with AireCare electronic air filters, digital thermostats and other manufactured home accessories.
Features & Benefits
Available on Both 10 & 12 SEER Efficiency Models
- Compact footprint and low profile make unit easy to install and transport. Unit is self-contained and installed on the outside of your manufactured home so it won’t occupy additional living space inside your home.
- Miller coils are designed to optimize heat transfer and increase durability and reliability.
- Plastic-coated grille and plastic mesh hail guard protect coil from damage from extreme weather and flying debris.
- Permanently lubricated motor delivers long-lasting reliability and quiet operation.
Extend your standard 1-year parts and labor warranty to 5 or 10 years under our Watchdog Protection Plan. If you ever sell your home, the protection plan is transferred to the new owner at no cost.
Features and Benefits exclusive to the Extra-High Efficiency model:
- State-of-the-art scroll compressors on select 12 SEER models improve efficiency for economical comfort.
- The compressor has a 10 year standard warranty.
- Meets Energy Star rating for maximum energy
Commercial and Residential Air Conditioning Contractors
Central Air Conditioners, Air Conditioning Units, Heat Pumps, Air Duct Cleaning, Electronic Air Cleaners, Air Filters, HEPA Filters, A/C Air Handlers, AC Condensers, Sales, Service, Maintenance and Repair.
Serving Tampa, Clearwater, Brandon, St. Petersburg, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Port Richey, New Port Richey, Tarpon Springs, Hernando, Pinellas, Pasco, and Hillsborough County Florida