Ruud Air Conditioning UAMB Achiever Series
RUUD® RESIDENTIAL AIR CONDITIONING features Copeland® Compliant Scroll® Compressors for proven efficiency, noise reduction, and reliable performance. But that’s just the beginning.
From the wraparound galvanized steel cabinet to the painted, one-piece corrosion-resistant base pan, every RUUD air conditioning unit is designed with reliability, durability and low-cost operation in mind. Choose from 5 efficiency levels, each with available capacities to meet your cooling needs. With units available in 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 SEER, chances are we have a model to suit your lifestyle.
RUUD understands that supplying a quality air conditioning line is just the beginning. RUUD also supports its air conditioning product line with strong limited warranties to ensure your system continues to provide years of heating and cooling comfort.
- SCROLL COMPRESSOR The most expensive component of any condensing unit is the compressor. RUUD installs Copeland® Compliant Scroll® Compressors throughout its entire residential air conditioning line for proven reliability, efficiency, and sound reduction.
- WRAPAROUND CABINET RUUD air conditioning units are onstructed with a powder-coat paint finish and galvanized steel cabinet to protect the condensing coil fins from yard hazards, extreme weather, and corrosion.
- BASE PAN The entire RUUD air conditioning line uses a sturdy, one-piece drawn and painted base pan. This pan elevates the coil off the pad, helping minimize corrosion while reducing sound and vibration.
- PRESSURE CONTROLS RUUD installs high and low pressure controls onhigh-efficiency models (options on standard-efficiency models) to protect the scroll compressor from pressure extremes.
- OUTDOOR COIL RUUD air conditioning units use an innovative wraparound outdoor coil constructed of copper tubing and aluminum fins. This design allows improved airflow transfer and helps reduce energy consumption.
- EASY-ACCESS PANEL Servicing your RUUD air conditioning unit is easy thanks to the single “easy access” panel. A service technician can easily remove this panel for access to the compressor and control box.
- FAN MOTOR MOUNT AND GRILLE RUUD air conditioning units use a patented motor mount/grille combination to protect the fan motor from the elements and reduce sound and vibration. The result: Increased durability and a unique grille pattern that blows air away from shrubbery.
All of RUUD® AIR CONDITIONING DIVISION’S products come with a written limited warranty on parts. The warranty provides that a replacement will be furnished for any part of the product which fails in normal use and service during the applicable warranty period specified, in accordance with the warranty’s terms. The RUUD replacement part is warranted for only the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
All parts are warranted for a period of FIVE (5) YEARS after the effective date, except for the following specified product parts. 5 Years applies to single-phase equipment installed in residential applications – all other is ONE (1) YEAR.
Commercial and Residential Air Conditioning Contractors
Central Air Conditioners, Air Conditioning Units, Heat Pumps, Air Duct Cleaning, Electronic Air Cleaners, Air Filters, HEPA Filters, A/C Air Handlers, AC Condensers, Sales, Service, Maintenance and Repair.
Serving Tampa, Clearwater, Brandon, St. Petersburg, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Port Richey, New Port Richey, Tarpon Springs, Hernando, Pinellas, Pasco, and Hillsborough County Florida