Trane Air Conditioner and Trane Heat Pump is Wise Choice
Whether you’re building a new home or replacing your old system, when you select a Trane XR12 air conditioner or Trane XR12 heat pump, you’ve made a wise choice in home comfort. Not only are our XR12 outdoor products efficient to operate, they’re also extremely durable. In fact, that’s something we’re known for. Our heating and air conditioning systems give you reliable comfort, day in and day out – but, they also give you the kind of peace of mind that comes with knowing that our products are designed, tested and built to last.
Each component of a Trane home comfort system is reliable, durable and built to last. When the outdoor unit is matched in size and SEER rating with the indoor unit, you can enjoy the highest system efficiency possible.
- LOUVERED STEEL STARBURST TOP – Computer-designed, the top is both attractive and functional. It shields the unit from leaves and debris and directs noise and hot air upward away from your patio and plants.
- QUICK- SESS™ ACCESS To ELECTRICAL AND REFRIGERANT CONTROLS – All electrical and refrigeration components are easily accessed for fast installation and service.
- REFRIGERANT FILTER DRIER – Prolongs unit life and system reliability by keeping refrigerant clean and dry.
- CLIMATUFF® COMPRESSOR – Designed, tested and built for quality and reliability. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- INTEGRATED FAN ORIFICE – Trane’s unique mounting of the shaft down fan motor and integrated fan orifice improves airflow and enhances performance. This innovative design also provides quieter operation.
- ALL-ALUMINUM SPINE FIN-‘” COIL – Internally grooved, continuous tubes in each circuit help prevent refrigerant leaks while providing low airflow resistance and efficient heat transfer. So corrosion resistant, we back it with a 10-year limited warranty.
- GALVANIZED STEEL LOUVERS Designed for maximum coil protection and long-lasting durability.
- POWDER PAINT FINISH – Blends well with any architectural style. Baked-on, porcelain-like powder paint covers all louvered panels uniformly, increasing protection from rust and corrosion.
- DURATUFF™ BASEPAN – DuraTuff™ basepan is designed with a unique construction technique for extra support. Made with a durable composite material, it will not crack, warp, corrode or rust.
- ELECTRONIC DEMAND DEFROST Solid-state control eliminates unnecessary defrost cycles for energy savings and longer compressor life. (heat pump models only)
Trane manufactures some of the finest equipment in the business, but of course we understand that mechanical components occasionally need repair. Our extended warranty program was designed to give you complete peace of mind for the length of your agreement. Extended warranties cover labor, refrigerant, and other costs not covered by the manufacturer’s limited warranty so that you are covered for all parts and labor for the lifetime of the agreement. Ask your dealer for warranty details at the time of purchase.